Outstanding location! This home is located close to the intersection of Del Prado and Pine Island. When you are living here you will not have to drive far to get to over 25 different restaurants, gas stations, hospital, grocery stores, specialty stores, movie theaters and hardware stores. The location can't get much better. Yet the house is tucked away in a neighborhood so you won't even know that you are that close to everything. The house is a spacious three bedroom, two bath den home. It has an open floor plan that provides a great space to entertain and spend time with family and friends. One great feature of this home is that it has impact windows. If you have ever been through a hurricane in a house that has metal shutters you will love these windows. You won't have to be wondering what is happening during a storm you will able to watch and know what is happening outside. The A/C was replaced this year and a whole new well was put in in 2016. The refrigerator was bought only a few months ago.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,799 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Purifier,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Cable TV
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc